Reducing promised minutes Topic

I promised a recruit 10 minutes of playing time at the beginning of the recruiting process. Since then my options have improved. I'd still like to sign the player but don't want to promise minutes anymore. Is it possible to withdraw or change that without rescunding the scholarship?
10/24/2016 7:32 AM
I think the only way to zero out minutes or a start is to offer a redshirt. You can promise LOWER minutes (if you offered MORE than 10) .. but there is no zero in there .. 10 is the lowest. Doing that (going from 15 or 20 down to 10) is a major it in effort.

Doing a redshirt has negative impact and it SHOULD also remove promises .. but it would have a very negative impact on the effort to the recruit.

Based on the beta forums, I don't know for a fact what exactly they did WRT redshirts and promises. See these links. May chapel knows more about that:

Link1

Link2

10/24/2016 8:06 AM
Reducing promised minutes Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.