Phelan, player ratings not showing up? Topic

I have players that improved after the first exhibition in Phelan but their player card still has all 0's.
10/24/2016 12:30 PM
All my player's in Phelan are at 0 growth .. and my Ratings Page is also zero growth.

Since you only have 3 guys with only 1 as growth .. I would say it is rounding error. You have not actually gotten a full 1 in real growth, but the rounding on the Rating Page is different than the rounding on the player's card. Or at least that would be my guess.

ACTUALLY: your guys that show 1 on the rating page, also show 1 on their cards, so they seem to all match up to me.
10/24/2016 12:44 PM
One player has grown 3 points on his ratings history page from start of season. Johnson ratings page: 1 point. Johnson ratings history page season start: 497 current: 501
10/24/2016 2:13 PM
Use Season Change here and compare it to the Ratings tab here. They all seem to match up to me. They both show +1 to BH.

There are 3 other things +1 to SPD, ATH, and DU in Ratings History .. But if you look the numbers match on the Ratings tab they match (68), there is just no +1 Green .. and it is also zero in the Season Change tab. This is just rounding. You went from say 67.4 to 67.5 in ATH, so rounding says you went from 67 to 68 in ATH .. but diff says you grew 0.1 (from 67.4 to 67.5). So dif rounds down to 0 not up to 1. When ATH gets to 67.9 and not 67.5 .. THEN you will have 68 still for ATH and 0.5 for diff .. and then it will show +1 on the Season Change page and the Ratings tab.

See what I mean?
10/24/2016 4:45 PM
I forget what the explanation was in Beta, but it was common after the first exhibition game to see zero improvement. Does anyone remember what the explanation was?
10/24/2016 6:02 PM
Phelan, player ratings not showing up? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.