How Do You Change Up The Batting Order? Topic

Sorry that I'm a noob that asks noob questions, but I have both pujols and ortiz as 1st baseman on my team. I want Ortiz to be my DH but I don't know how to switch up the batting order in the manager settings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
10/24/2016 4:41 PM
It appears that your team is in an Open League. There is no DH position in Open Leagues.
10/24/2016 4:45 PM
I would be reading the forums on how to draft a team. You don't have enough quality innings, or innings period. In a park like Wrigley, 35 homers allowed by a guy like Dickey will be painful to watch. Because it is early, I would consider using the waiver wire to drop some offense in order to upgrade your pitching...
10/24/2016 5:13 PM
if you are in an open league, and like crazy said it looks as if you are, please know you have AAA players (6 position players and 2 pitchers) that you can use. They will help keep your players fresh (by and large you want to play your guys at 93-100% with 100% being the goal). I'm not sure who is available on the waiver wire, but DK is correct IMO.... upgrade your pitching (start by dumping Orlie Weaver)
10/24/2016 5:46 PM
And while your're at it get rid of Red Oldham too bc he's nothing more than a super expensive bad AAA pitcher!
11/7/2016 11:26 AM
How Do You Change Up The Batting Order? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.