"A scholarship may be offered at any time for free Topic

Yet I cannot offer a scholarship because it is not "unlocked"

How do I unlock it?

Clearly if it requires "unlocking" I cannot do it at any time..

So many issues with this new recruiting...
10/25/2016 1:52 AM
Hey grantduck,
Once recruiting starts, you unlock scholarships by assigning attention points (AP's) to your targeted recruit.
The AP's will accumulate after each 6 hour cycle.
You can click on your targeted player, then click on his "Recruit" tab, then scroll down and see your progress towards unlocking the various actions for the player.

For your Oregon team, with 2 openings you'll have 60 AP's to hand out per cycle.
For your Oglethorpe team, with 1 opening you'll have 40 AP's per cycle.
Depending on the quality of your targeted player, a certain amount of AP's will be required to unlock each action.
Usually if you're aggressive in assigning AP's to a player, his Scholarship Offer will open to you after 2 or 3 cycles.

Remember that these AP's add up cycle to cycle, so if John Smith gets assigned 50 AP's each of your first three cycles, by the end of the third cycle he'll have 150 AP's in his account from Oregon, etc.

Good luck!
10/25/2016 5:22 AM (edited)
Posted by grantduck on 10/25/2016 1:52:00 AM (view original):
Yet I cannot offer a scholarship because it is not "unlocked"

How do I unlock it?

Clearly if it requires "unlocking" I cannot do it at any time..

So many issues with this new recruiting...
You should read the recruiting guide provided by chapel and benis: LINK

In the last 24 hours of the 2nd Recruiting Session .. All players who are Projected in your Division OR lower will have the offer Scholarship unlocked automatically. Before that time, you have to unlock all recruiting actions with Attention Points.
10/25/2016 9:49 AM
I've read through it now, but it's a JOKE that the official guide says you can "offer any time" and you simply cannot. Completely misleading and screwed over my recruiting.
10/25/2016 12:51 PM
"A scholarship may be offered at any time for free Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.