Pablo Sandoval Topic

So, is his career over? Or his he still playing at all?
10/25/2016 11:13 PM
YES
10/26/2016 5:57 AM
biggest mistake he ever made was signing with the Red Sox. He was loved in SF and still would be even if he I a fat, useless, piece of crap ballplayer.
10/26/2016 1:01 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 10/26/2016 1:01:00 PM (view original):
biggest mistake he ever made was signing with the Red Sox. He was loved in SF and still would be even if he I a fat, useless, piece of crap ballplayer.
Not so sure about this. IF he had kept his weight and conditioning under control, he would still have been useful and therefore loved. One of the reasons he bolted for Boston is that he didn't like the way the Giants insisted on little things, like keeping his weight below 300, like jogging and staying in condition, like fielding his position effectively.

He wanted out from the "controls", so he went to a team with fewer restrictions... and ate and slept and lazed his way out of baseball.
10/28/2016 12:06 PM
glad he got what he wanted! If he kept his weight and conditioning under control, he would never be as loved in Boston as he was in SF. I still say his signing with Boston was a huge mistake on his part.
10/28/2016 12:30 PM
One thing to consider here is this. Pablo Sandoval does everything he's asked to do as far as conditioning. His problem is that he overeats. I read an article a while back that said that he never was late or missed a workout. He put in a superior effort each time. He just consumes an incredible amount of food. Crazy to think of that.
10/28/2016 1:12 PM
Pablo Sandoval Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.