Was unable to offer scholarships at ALL Topic

Even in last 24 hours.

Yet supposedly, I can offer at "any time".

Can't believe they are having us pay for this glitchy crap.
10/25/2016 11:25 PM
ALL .. IN .. YOUR .. DIVISION .. OR .. LOWER
10/25/2016 11:27 PM
OK, but the website still says, "YOU CAN OFFER ANY TIME"

That's complete nonsense.

I was unable to offer ANY scholarships the entire recruiting period for Oglethorpe, and now my team is entirely screwed up.

I've been playing HD for 8 years and won championships at every level...and this new release has been unfortunately glitchy and frankly full of just wrong information from HD.

I sent a ticket and am hoping to get the season refunded. You simply can post stuff like, "a scholarship can be offered at any time" and then I base my recruiting strategy around that..and then well, actually I can't...
10/25/2016 11:30 PM
Grantduck- I'm a little confused what happened. During recruiting did you send APs to recruits? That would have unlocked the scholarship offers.

Did you forget to allocate APs?
10/26/2016 6:25 AM
I believe the point he's trying to make is that the guidance provided by HD is misleading which in turn creates confusion.
10/26/2016 9:52 AM
AP has to be assigned to unlock "offer scholarship". Once that's done, it can be offered at any time. On the final day of period #2 (I forget which cycle precisely), all recruits at your Division would have been available to offer a scholarship without ANY effort or AP.

Oglethorpe appears to just have 2 walkons at the start of the season. That's probably a better result than randomly signing players on the final day. I guess with a FB/FCP team that kinda sucks. I might complain about the AP/unlock process being cumbersome and not well-balanced, but it's not totally botched.
10/26/2016 12:31 PM
Was unable to offer scholarships at ALL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.