Has anyone noticed that more Type A players are less likely to resign with their existing team and looking to test the free agency market? I had 4 guys this past season that wouldn't resign and I'm fearful I will lose my #1 pitcher in two seasons.

I've had it happen occasionally in the past but in the last couple of seasons I have seen it increase dramatically.
10/26/2016 11:39 AM
Also, somewhat related to this, when looking ahead at a future season to see who is a free agent in that future, how come some players will have the "Target" all the way to the right that you can click on, and how come some player do not have this available. Does that mean already, that they will not resign?
10/26/2016 11:45 AM
Posted by jwynkoop2424 on 10/26/2016 11:45:00 AM (view original):
Also, somewhat related to this, when looking ahead at a future season to see who is a free agent in that future, how come some players will have the "Target" all the way to the right that you can click on, and how come some player do not have this available. Does that mean already, that they will not resign?
You can only target guys who are free agents in the immediately following offseason. if they are free agents in 2 or more years you can't target them yet.
10/26/2016 12:32 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.