I'll submit this as a ticket too, but I wanted to make sure that I didn't miss something - did they do away with the email letting you know that recruiting was starting? Does anyone else think that would be good to have back - at least for the short term as everyone adjusts to the new season schedule?
10/27/2016 12:16 PM
One of the updates said they were adding notifications for recruiting period 2. Not sure if it's fully implemented yet. Also not sure if it meant in-game - as in, a notification in your team office inbox - or a real world message to your email (which would be less useful to me).
10/27/2016 12:22 PM
I meant real world email to my phone, like the one we would get 1 hour before recruiting started. I hadn't seen the update for period 2, but I'd like it for each. One of the nice things about HD is that you don't need to check the game every single day.
10/27/2016 12:27 PM
+1
I have now forgotten recruiting in two straight Worlds!

I am old and senile according to many!
10/27/2016 1:15 PM
Received no notification for recruiting resuming in Smith today.
10/29/2016 5:58 PM
Posted by acn24 on 10/27/2016 12:16:00 PM (view original):
I'll submit this as a ticket too, but I wanted to make sure that I didn't miss something - did they do away with the email letting you know that recruiting was starting? Does anyone else think that would be good to have back - at least for the short term as everyone adjusts to the new season schedule?
There is a world schedule tab where you can check certain dates for when recruting starts and ends. Mark it in your calendar and your good to go!
10/29/2016 7:02 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.