Whatifsports youtube series platform #3 Topic

Posted by kcsundevil on 12/8/2016 12:36:00 AM (view original):
Not all the feedback was positive. Ward, did you pay Girl Alone $5 per minute to come to this thread and one-star my comment?
I don't know, I started listening to Ralph Smart and stoped going to the site. I am also going back to school have to do some more research on what it takes to become a college basketball coach but so far I got to get a bachelor degree. I had to stop youtube to go back and go after my dream job and take school more serious.

Any feedback is positive from the business standpoint of things... I might interewine something with youtube and school but for now I am not doing the youtube series anymore as I am focusing my energy to school and work for the future. When I apply to Andy's (HWY 55) I will get the job and go to community college when I move back home in the spring.
12/8/2016 12:52 AM
Ward regardless of what you do in life.... Attention to detail will apply!!!!!

Could you imagine if this was some formal presentation for a job interview or maybe a business proposal and you had that on there? Keep in mind this is WIS's business, and while I think it was hilarious, you never know the impact it could have on someone on the fence for playing this game.
12/8/2016 6:54 PM
Posted by poncho0091 on 12/8/2016 6:54:00 PM (view original):
Ward regardless of what you do in life.... Attention to detail will apply!!!!!

Could you imagine if this was some formal presentation for a job interview or maybe a business proposal and you had that on there? Keep in mind this is WIS's business, and while I think it was hilarious, you never know the impact it could have on someone on the fence for playing this game.
I didn't see it so it didn't caught my attention. I am taking a break from youtube and going back to school like I said. You will also never know how it impacted me that is one of my hush hush around people what if a lot of people and not my friends saw it?

12/8/2016 7:10 PM
Yeah, not great for your Bible thumping internet persona to get caught with that. Kinda hard for you to keep telling people to repent and read your notes after that one...
12/8/2016 7:36 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 12/8/2016 7:36:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, not great for your Bible thumping internet persona to get caught with that. Kinda hard for you to keep telling people to repent and read your notes after that one...
Every1 isn't perfect I just happen to like beautiful women in my stance. I am trying to change and am coming closer each day! I have figured **** out and since I was more worried about my career than I was actually about school. I am now in a perfect situation to go back to college and gain work experience at the same time.
12/8/2016 9:11 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 12/8/2016 9:11:00 PM (view original):
Every1 isn't perfect I just happen to like beautiful women in my stance. I am trying to change and am coming closer each day! I have figured **** out and since I was more worried about my career than I was actually about school. I am now in a perfect situation to go back to college and gain work experience at the same time.
I'm not judging anyone. Do what you want as an adult, but if you're going to post something publicly to promote something, then you need to pay attention to those details. "I didn't see it" won't save you.
12/8/2016 10:16 PM
Posted by poncho0091 on 12/8/2016 10:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by CoachWard95 on 12/8/2016 9:11:00 PM (view original):
I'm not judging anyone. Do what you want as an adult, but if you're going to post something publicly to promote something, then you need to pay attention to those details. "I didn't see it" won't save you.
I didn't see it.
12/8/2016 10:52 PM
That won't save you.
12/9/2016 12:06 AM
Posted by kcsundevil on 10/27/2016 11:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by CoachWard95 on 10/27/2016 11:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ppk700 on 10/27/2016 8:40:00 PM (view original):
Cool, looking forward to it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZfHSbBa6aY Here is the video enjoy guys next episode will come at the end of the season!
I'm not telling you how to live your life, but you might want to close your "Girl Alone live sex webcam" tab before you record the next episode.
It's attention to detail like this that wins championships. +10
12/9/2016 11:01 AM
Wasteland beyond Wasteland.
12/9/2016 3:37 PM
I laughed out loud at least 4 times reading this thread.
2/14/2018 9:32 PM
WTF??? The videos are gone. Now I'll never win a championship(I know what someone's response will be, don't even go there..lol).

2/14/2018 9:54 PM
All of these bumps to Ward's old threads really make me miss him.
2/15/2018 3:48 AM
Posted by thewizard17 on 2/14/2018 9:54:00 PM (view original):
WTF??? The videos are gone. Now I'll never win a championship(I know what someone's response will be, don't even go there..lol).

You should try cheating, getting caught, then denying that cheating is cheating. Maybe that would help?

(Is this what you meant by "there"?)
2/15/2018 1:01 PM
Nostalgia bump.
1/7/2020 2:23 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Whatifsports youtube series platform #3 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.