Worst to first competition Topic

Has anyone taken a D1 program that's ranked dead last and won a national championship? For example in Leahy a team like Indiana
10/28/2016 3:28 AM
Not in 1A. But in Yost I took a team in IAA, Southern Utah, that did not make the playoffs once in its first 60 seasons, and won a national championship.
10/28/2016 6:39 PM
I have seen Washington St and Central Florida win titles before. I remember mjdato or someone being very successful at Indiana but am not sure if he ever won the title.
10/28/2016 6:47 PM
there's not really much difference from the 'dead last' team and the rest of the bad teams. a rebuild is pretty much a rebuild.

it varies alot by world, ie which schools are occupied and by who, but i would think indiana would generally be one of the toughest schools to win a title
10/28/2016 8:30 PM
I'm in the quarterfinals in rockne can I win this
10/29/2016 7:34 PM
Worst to first competition Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.