I use to be able to copy and paste my roster, then print it out. That no longer works as it did before like lots of other things. Any ideas?
10/28/2016 9:24 AM
If you are doing it to a spreadsheet, the new roster needs to be copied in 2 blocks .. the names separately from the the attributes.

Same thing if you are trying to copy and paste the info out of the Recruit Pool searches.

Start highlighting at the Label for Yr. and grab all the attributes ... then do the Name column separately.
10/28/2016 10:09 AM
What exactly are you trying to do with it? Why are you printing it out? If you just want to have a print out of your roster and hang in your cube to impress your coworkers (like I do) just take a screenshot and copy it in to Word or something and print it out.

Otherwise do as Hughes says and split it up by copying each section separately.
10/28/2016 10:14 AM
i don't have a cube and don't give a ratz about my co workers knowing I have coached a simulated basketball team for the last 10 years.
I just have rosters of starting and ending attributes for most of my teams for the last decade, as well as where each ended the season etc. It was a simple copy, paste, and print until we had to change formats and now that's not quite as simple for a tech challenged old guy who likes to look at paper.
Thanks Hughes
10/28/2016 10:55 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.