Most Recent Changes Topic

Posted by skinzfan36 on 10/30/2016 11:08:00 AM (view original):
Good god you are a stupid piece of trash spud. What a worthless poster to this game.
Tsk, tsk, tsk.
10/30/2016 3:40 PM
Posted by Benis on 10/30/2016 11:11:00 AM (view original):
Good god you are a stupid piece of trash spud. What a worthless poster to this game.
+1

#nospudnovember
#donttrollspudforever
10/30/2016 3:42 PM
Posted by mullycj on 10/30/2016 2:21:00 PM (view original):
Pin THAT!
Yeah, as a trophy to the haters. Haters gotta hate.

" seriously, nothing can be done to satisfy some folks. why are they still here? "
Mostly just to spew their hate posts. It'll be sweet when they finally do leave and we can get back to discussing the game.
10/30/2016 3:49 PM (edited)
People who don't like Spud = haters

Edit - People who can't stand the nonsense that Spud spams the forums with = haters
10/30/2016 4:01 PM
Shouldn't there be some kind of threshold for posting advice and info in the forums? Pathetic coaches like Spud who have never made it past the first round of a DII National tourney have no business advising anyone on anything to do with HD. Who the hell has 4x as many forum posts as wins anyway? Is he really paying the monthly fee just to troll the forums?
10/30/2016 4:29 PM
Posted by zorzii on 10/30/2016 1:05:00 PM (view original):
I confess : I am Coachward and Coachspud
You are neither!
10/30/2016 5:51 PM
Posted by snafu4u on 10/30/2016 4:29:00 PM (view original):
Shouldn't there be some kind of threshold for posting advice and info in the forums? Pathetic coaches like Spud who have never made it past the first round of a DII National tourney have no business advising anyone on anything to do with HD. Who the hell has 4x as many forum posts as wins anyway? Is he really paying the monthly fee just to troll the forums?
My frustration is guys like him and ward were contributors to this update. Should tell you something. Combine their experience and multiply by 10 and it's still less than a large portion of the users who were ignored.
10/30/2016 5:53 PM
Posted by Benis on 10/30/2016 4:02:00 PM (view original):

Edit - People who can't stand the nonsense that Spud spams the forums with = haters
Hit the nail on the head.
10/30/2016 5:54 PM

Settle down. Spew elsewhere.
10/30/2016 6:05 PM
Posted by CoachSpud on 10/30/2016 10:56:00 AM (view original):
" But then again, I think you are pkoopman... "
No, he writes about the game much better than I do. I wish he would just let guys play the game the way they wish it existed, rather than explaining things to them. Save the explanations for new coaches who will listen.
For once I agree. Lets see in 4 seasons how good of a replacement he got for his EE. Signing a player and signing a usable player are 2 different things. Notice I did not say elite or equal player.
10/30/2016 6:10 PM
Posted by poncho0091 on 10/30/2016 5:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by snafu4u on 10/30/2016 4:29:00 PM (view original):
My frustration is guys like him and ward were contributors to this update. Should tell you something. Combine their experience and multiply by 10 and it's still less than a large portion of the users who were ignored.
oh come now, wardo's ideas were not contributory to the update in even the most negligent and incompetent insane fever dreams of seble. a criticism too far!
10/30/2016 6:11 PM
Posted by poncho0091 on 10/30/2016 6:10:00 PM (view original):
No, he writes about the game much better than I do. I wish he would just let guys play the game the way they wish it existed, rather than explaining things to them. Save the explanations for new coaches who will listen.
For once I agree. Lets see in 4 seasons how good of a replacement he got for his EE. Signing a player and signing a usable player are 2 different things. Notice I did not say elite or equal player.
I'm replacing the production of my early entry with a 5th year senior, Richard Colella. The guy replacing that guy is a 3-star guard that I went all in for. That's James Richmond. By the end of the season, he'll be a decent scoring option, but right now he just needs to pass.

The guy replacing the early entries' spot in the lineup is Jimmy Baker, and that's the 3-star I got as a direct result of the resources I received from the early entry. He'll be fine. Might be very good. Won't be an early entry, but depending on how high his high-highs in PER and BH get, he could be an all-conference type guy. Lewis was an all-american. Tough to replace that regardless, and I don't expect Baker to get to that level. But at worst, he's a 90-60-90 ATH-spd-def guy as a junior/senior.

Swung and missed on both bigs I targeted. Got to very high on both, but lost them both to conference rivals, one in a VH-VH battle, and one in a VH-H-H battle (I lost as the VH, them's the breaks). If I can land a solid 4-star type big this year, we'll have a good team next year, and very competitive the following year.

I know you weren't asking. But since you've brought it up, I've already done the projections.
10/30/2016 7:48 PM
Posted by pkoopman on 10/30/2016 7:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by poncho0091 on 10/30/2016 6:10:00 PM (view original):
I'm replacing the production of my early entry with a 5th year senior, Richard Colella. The guy replacing that guy is a 3-star guard that I went all in for. That's James Richmond. By the end of the season, he'll be a decent scoring option, but right now he just needs to pass.

The guy replacing the early entries' spot in the lineup is Jimmy Baker, and that's the 3-star I got as a direct result of the resources I received from the early entry. He'll be fine. Might be very good. Won't be an early entry, but depending on how high his high-highs in PER and BH get, he could be an all-conference type guy. Lewis was an all-american. Tough to replace that regardless, and I don't expect Baker to get to that level. But at worst, he's a 90-60-90 ATH-spd-def guy as a junior/senior.

Swung and missed on both bigs I targeted. Got to very high on both, but lost them both to conference rivals, one in a VH-VH battle, and one in a VH-H-H battle (I lost as the VH, them's the breaks). If I can land a solid 4-star type big this year, we'll have a good team next year, and very competitive the following year.

I know you weren't asking. But since you've brought it up, I've already done the projections.
nothing against your projections. I have no problem with your opinion on it. I doubt anyone will remember this thread 4 months from now, but it'll be interesting to see how accurate your projections turn out.
10/30/2016 7:50 PM

Funny that we are all haters yet the only person everyone hates is Spudhole. That should tell him something right there.

Maybe is TheHole stayed off the boards the haters would go away.

10/30/2016 7:58 PM
Posted by mullycj on 10/30/2016 7:58:00 PM (view original):

Funny that we are all haters yet the only person everyone hates is Spudhole. That should tell him something right there.

Maybe is TheHole stayed off the boards the haters would go away.

Another hate post with no reference to the game of HD. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Maybe if you hater trolls tried to talk about the game you wouldn't be making the forums so toxic.
10/30/2016 9:51 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.