Tark recruiting..... Topic

Anyone else notice the recruits they are after suddenly showing no interest at all any longer, yet it appears no one else in on them? I still show history with the recruit, and my money is still gone, but all else appears as if I've done nothing....
10/28/2016 5:58 PM
I see an issue and I'm not sure if it's self created or not. I submitted a PT promise of 10 mins, and then almost immediately withdrew it, WELL before the period cycled, btw. The history now shows a withdrawn scholarship as well, which I DID NOT do. Or at least I didn't intend to and did not notice it if I did. Submitted ticket and awaiting a response. Sadly, I can't tell if there might be a bug here that I've run across or if I simply screwed up.............Will update in 3 days when CS gets around to answering..................
10/28/2016 6:16 PM
cs will tell you any recruiting action can only be done by you,i argued and argued with them for a week telling the i didnt do a action that directly cost me a recruit about a month or 2 ago.. ,they will do nothing and blame you over and over again , when you try to make a reasonable claim they will delete your ticket.. GOOD LUCK
10/29/2016 5:56 AM
Posted by crzyballplay on 10/29/2016 5:56:00 AM (view original):
cs will tell you any recruiting action can only be done by you,i argued and argued with them for a week telling the i didnt do a action that directly cost me a recruit about a month or 2 ago.. ,they will do nothing and blame you over and over again , when you try to make a reasonable claim they will delete your ticket.. GOOD LUCK
A recruiting action can only be done by you and every one of them has a confirm button.

Unless you are saying someone else hacked your account and took the action ?

10/29/2016 6:38 AM
i honestly dont know what happened but i can tell you in my case i didnt offer a redshirt this specific player, i spent ( this is on 2.0) 80% of my budget at iowa on a player so roughly 60k i think a start minutes all that.. i wake up on signings morning and see a redshirt on my guy now suddenly, i then remove it asap after seeing it as i will now get a negative effect for trying it as it went through, i then next cycle get the message i am now behind on the recruit.. i dont know what happened but in no logical scenario can someone tell me why anyone in the right mind would lose a recruit on purpose...thats what wis custumer service basically told me....
i wish i knew what happened honestly...

i even offered a fix to the solution they completely ignore it.
When you offer a start or min to a player ( and is then accepted by player) , a redshirt is then unavailable , as it doesnt make sense so it should be removed...
10/29/2016 6:56 AM (edited)
Posted by crzyballplay on 10/29/2016 6:56:00 AM (view original):
i honestly dont know what happened but i can tell you in my case i didnt offer a redshirt this specific player, i spent ( this is on 2.0) 80% of my budget at iowa on a player so roughly 60k i think a start minutes all that.. i wake up on signings morning and see a redshirt on my guy now suddenly, i then remove it asap after seeing it as i will now get a negative effect for trying it as it went through, i then next cycle get the message i am now behind on the recruit.. i dont know what happened but in no logical scenario can someone tell me why anyone in the right mind would lose a recruit on purpose...thats what wis custumer service basically told me....
i wish i knew what happened honestly...

i even offered a fix to the solution they completely ignore it.
When you offer a start or min to a player ( and is then accepted by player) , a redshirt is then unavailable , as it doesnt make sense so it should be removed...
I didn't say that you did it on purpose .. just that you did it.

I'm sure it was accidental.

I accidentally (while trying to increase promised minutes from 20 to 25 in a 3.0 battle) hit the redshirt button while trying to instead click 25 in the dropdown box. Then I happily clicked OK on the popup without even reading it.

But since I have made mistakes like that before, I also look at every pending action before I leave a recruit .. and this is what I saw:
Inform of Redshirt $0 Pending
Withdraw Promised Minutes (20) $0 Withdrawn
Withdraw Promised Start $0 Withdrawn

So, I went back and Withdrew the inform of RS and it added the other stuff back.
10/29/2016 10:27 AM
well believe what you will ive played for 6 7 years before never once had anything like this happen before im no idiot i know what im doing..
i always check the history tab when im done making my actions and it wasnt there until i awoke the next morning and it was applied.. i recruit only on my personal computer so its not a phone error that i made, cause i didnt do it lol..

side note..
to your claim
all my recruting action was done, i had roughly 100 or 200 dollars left in my budget .my last actions was and ive specifally said this over and over to custumer support..
i left myself with 15 dollars left in case i needed to up my minutes to 25 on my recruit ( didnt think i had to i was winning) and spent the remaining money on letters and calls.. make 100% for sure i left the 15 for that exact reason.. i get on to i dont remember the exact number welll call it 4 ... i could not get a explaination on what happened to my 15 dollars i made for sure to leave ...
10/29/2016 10:47 AM (edited)
Posted by crzyballplay on 10/29/2016 10:47:00 AM (view original):
well believe what you will ive played for 6 7 years before never once had anything like this happen before im no idiot i know what im doing..
i always check the history tab when im done making my actions and it wasnt there until i awoke the next morning and it was applied.. i recruit only on my personal computer so its not a phone error that i made, cause i didnt do it lol..

side note..
to your claim
all my recruting action was done, i had roughly 100 or 200 dollars left in my budget .my last actions was and ive specifally said this over and over to custumer support..
i left myself with 15 dollars left in case i needed to up my minutes to 25 on my recruit ( didnt think i had to i was winning) and spent the remaining money on letters and calls.. make 100% for sure i left the 15 for that exact reason.. i get on to i dont remember the exact number welll call it 4 ... i could not get a explaination on what happened to my 15 dollars i made for sure to leave ...
I had this same issue during the beta, but attributed it to an accident on my part, as I refused to believe the game would have that big of a flaw. I didn't think I hit the wrong button, but wasn't going to argue it. Maybe I was wrong though, and it was a glitch in the interface.
10/29/2016 11:14 PM
Tark recruiting..... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.