HBD Mentor Program Topic

I am looking to update the list of HBD mentors. The current list is a couple of years old and may be stale. If you are currently on this list and wish to be removed for any reason, please sitemail me and I will have your name taken off the list. There are currently a couple of inactive HBD owners on the mentor list. They will be removed.

Also, if you would like to be added to the mentor list, please post here. I will gather all changes (additions and removals) and coordinate an update to the master list.

For new additions to the list, I'd prefer that you have at least 10 seasons under your belt and some semblance of success on your record to at least give me (and potential mentorees) an idea that you know something about the game.

I'll be collecting names through the end of this coming weekend, and will submit a ticket to ADMIN for them to update the list with all additions and removals early next week.
10/31/2016 12:55 PM

jwynkoop2424 and Miket23 have been a big help to me

11/1/2016 6:35 PM
Still looking for names to add to the list. If you're an experienced HBD player and are willing to help out new players as a mentor, please let me know.

The list is getting smaller due to attrition. We need to add more names to keep this program going.
11/2/2016 8:28 AM
Still looking for a few more names. I'm dropping four who are no longer active, but am only adding two new names. I'd rather not see the list getting smaller.
11/7/2016 7:56 AM
I'd be interested in helping new guys out
11/7/2016 12:40 PM
You can add me
11/7/2016 12:40 PM
You're on the list.

Anybody else?
11/8/2016 11:25 AM
Last call.
11/10/2016 9:39 PM
BucksOwner has been a MASSIVE help in my world, but I'm unsure if he is taking customers
11/23/2016 9:56 AM
He doesn't have enough seasons or success according to this list.
11/23/2016 11:13 AM
The mentor list has been updated.
11/23/2016 2:23 PM
The mentor list probably need to be updated, it's been over a year since the last update.

I've recently stepped away from HBD, at least for the time being, so it would be great if somebody else could step up at this time to take "ownership" of the list with respect to coordinating any adds or deletes of names from this list.

I should be taken off at this time.
12/30/2017 11:45 AM
HBD Mentor Program Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.