Here is an example of some uniforms I've made for my team, I kinda like the Orange and Purple color. The team name should say Cyclones, having some difficulty. Working on a logo right now, what do you guys think?
11/1/2016 1:35 PM
You went full nerd. You can't come back from that.

That said, you're enjoying the game enough to do that. That's a good thing. schedule1 had a shirt printed out, put his favorite player's name on it(with a made up number) and wore it. So there's that.

Have to ask. Clemson Tiger fan?
11/1/2016 6:42 PM
Actually not at all lol, I just really like the purple orange combo
11/2/2016 9:36 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/1/2016 6:42:00 PM (view original):

That said, you're enjoying the game enough to do that. That's a good thing. schedule1 had a shirt printed out, put his favorite player's name on it(with a made up number) and wore it. So there's that.

I've been thinking of this for years. I'll do it one day. I designed a few shirts on a custom sports apparel website before, but never bought them.
11/2/2016 11:12 PM
Get rid of the long pants and design some stirrups, with stripes.
11/6/2016 3:42 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/1/2016 6:42:00 PM (view original):

I played many seasons in a different game and we had an owner that had a blog site for his team. He'd photoshop old baseball cards, so they had the names of his players, each player had his own bio, etc. Some folks have time to do that stuff, and it was fun to read. MikeT23's point is well taken: He was enjoying the game enough to do that.
11/24/2016 7:11 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.