Low cap numbers Topic

I'm not real experienced in lower caps, what kind of IP is safe with no AAA at $65 million?
11/5/2016 3:04 AM
For the sake of discussion..

I'd guess off top of pate, all other things being equal, you could get away with reducing it 8% going from $80M to 60M.
11/6/2016 9:39 AM (edited)
From what I'm reading in older posts the number seems to be around 1250 to 1350, seems very low but a lot of posts are saying that playing without fatigue is almost impossible.
11/6/2016 3:20 AM
I'd suggest taking 1350 then reducing it by 8% or so, as long as it's not a hitter's ballpark or pro-hitting/walking theme and if you have good, tight defense. That's 1242, give or take. The idea that one ever has to set up a team in any normal theme where one must get into pitching fatigue trouble is just... sort of lame.

If you think that's low, I suggest buying a few more mop-up innings. Owners tend to ignore the cheap pitchers with 40+ IP/162.
11/6/2016 9:51 AM (edited)
See MLB116998 in one classified or the other (AW's Open) for an Open League-style season, but with full Theme League -style credits for veterans... or a full Game Credit award challenge for noobs!

Plus helpful discussion of strategy... even Q&A and tips.

</ Shameless Plug>
11/6/2016 9:48 AM (edited)
Low cap numbers Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.