What was the best part for you?
Votes: 13
(Last vote received: 11/12/2016 12:10 AM)
11/9/2016 3:32 PM
OTHER - The disbelief and despair of the blithering idiots from the liberal media and entertainment industries (and Obama) that thought their brainless endorsements would carry HRC across the line.

This election was a repudiation of all of the politically correct, but ineffectual liberal establishment icons (mainstream media, Hollywood, music industry)
11/9/2016 4:44 PM
But Katy Perry did a Blackout on twitter today to protest the election of Trump.

Where the **** can I get the latest on what Katy Perry is doing today?
11/9/2016 4:46 PM
And I heard Cher was ******!!!!!! That is NOT making America great again. It's Cher!!!!!
11/9/2016 4:47 PM
None. This was the victory of the uneducated., hating. , raging, ,racist white american males.
11/9/2016 4:48 PM
Somebody just had a big ol' cup of bitter.
11/9/2016 5:04 PM
That's just libspeak for 'people that don't think the way I think they should'
11/9/2016 5:35 PM
So many thoughts on last nights election. Here are my main two:

This wasn't really a watershed moment for Trump or the GOP. He lost the popular vote and received fewer votes than Romney and McCain. Clinton lost because a lot of Dems stayed home. Which is too bad, but oh well. If people don't vote, they deserve what they get.

I think it's ironic that voters in the rust belt went Trump under the premise that he'll bring back high-paying union jobs after spending years voting in GOP state officials who made it their mission to crush unions.

Also, per my lost bet with moy:

I'm a yuuuuge ******* idiot.
11/9/2016 5:36 PM
well, I have to admit I do not think hating, raging, racist white American males are thinking the way they should. Do you think they are, edso?
11/9/2016 5:37 PM
I think telling people how they should think is a slippery slope.
11/9/2016 5:38 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 11/9/2016 5:37:00 PM (view original):

This wasn't really a watershed moment for Trump or the GOP. He lost the popular vote and received fewer votes than Romney and McCain. Clinton lost because a lot of Dems stayed home. Which is too bad, but oh well. If people don't vote, they deserve what they get.

I think it's ironic that voters in the rust belt went Trump under the premise that he'll bring back high-paying union jobs after spending years voting in GOP state officials who made it their mission to crush unions.

As I said, and you denied, scandal fatigue. Libs just got tired of something always coming up. Weiner took her down.
11/9/2016 5:38 PM
I do not approve of racism. But I hate a lot of things.

shouldnt I be allowed to hate things?
11/9/2016 5:39 PM
Demi's 'stayed home' because they were not as moved by their candidate as their candidate believed they were.
11/9/2016 5:43 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 11/9/2016 5:37:00 PM (view original):

Sure, NOW you want to talk about the popular vote. When Trump criticized the Electoral College months ago you (and other liberals) said he was being a whiner. He's been the PE less than a day and people like you are already agreeing with him. Pretty good start.
11/9/2016 5:47 PM
Dems stayed home because HRC didn't give them a compelling case to vote.

Apparently, "I'm not him" isn't a motivating platform.
11/9/2016 5:48 PM
1234 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.