Offense vs. Blitz Extremes Topic

I played consecutive games recently where I encountered totally different blitzing philosophies.
Team A blitzed on every down, usually with LB2. Team B did not blitz once the entire game.
In real-life football, the offensive coordinator would know exactly what to do. In GD, my offensive coordinator (me) is not so sure. I can't call screens or draws. I can't tell my QB to run around all day until someone breaks open.
So, I am wondering what the best offensive moves are to counter these extreme blitzing approaches. I have just been running the same ol' same ol', but I am sure there is a better way.
11/10/2016 2:14 PM
The problem is you don't know if team B blitzed every play. They could have had a LB on the los the entire game and you would never know.

Team A could have done the same thing so had 2 LBs blitz every play.

Would be great to know this after the game so you could analyze things.
11/10/2016 3:10 PM
Offense vs. Blitz Extremes Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.