Player ratings problem Topic

In Iba, the player improvement ratings don't match up from the player ratings history page. Also, the total improvement and the individual skill improvement numbers don't add up. I have sent in a ticket.
11/10/2016 2:42 PM
Posted by rsvphr on 11/10/2016 2:42:00 PM (view original):
In Iba, the player improvement ratings don't match up from the player ratings history page. Also, the total improvement and the individual skill improvement numbers don't add up. I have sent in a ticket.
Yup. Rounding throws that off.
11/11/2016 8:07 AM
Thanks. So they are rounding the individual ratings and if you have 3 ratings that are up .51 you might show 3 categories up 1 but your total might only be up 2 instead of 3? That would make sense.
11/11/2016 11:34 AM
Someone please explain the player improvement ratings; SH, C, and the FW
10/20/2017 6:00 AM
Posted by kgrffth on 10/20/2017 6:00:00 AM (view original):
Here

That's from the FAQ. If you need more clarification, let me know.
10/20/2017 10:16 AM
Posted by kgrffth on 10/20/2017 6:00:00 AM (view original):
Also, with Practice Plans:
For LP and PER... 3 minutes keeps each rating stable. More than 3 will boost the ratings for each (the quickness of a ratings increase is based on the player's Work Ethic, and Work Ethic increases automatically based on playing time). Fewer than 3 will cause a rating decrease.
For C, REB, FW, BH, and P... 7 minutes keeps each rating stable. More than 7 will boost each. Fewer than 7 will cause a rating decrease.

For FT... i think 8 minutes is the stable amount.
For SH... it varies based on the player's High School GPA. A safe amount for freshman is 12 minutes. Sophs around 8 minutes. Juniors 4 minutes. Seniors 0 or 2 minutes.
10/20/2017 2:46 PM (edited)
To the OP, I just recently had the same thing happen with my team. We are now 1 game into the regular season, heading into the second game tonight. I can't remember if it happened after the first exhibition game, or the second. But at one point, I had only ONE player (SG Lyons) actually "showing" improvement, and that was only 1 point in PER. However, I noticed that half of my team had a bigger overall rating than they had the day before, but showed no improvement. So I looked at the ratings history for many of the players and overall rating increased, individual categories showed increase. BUT, nothing was shown on each player profile (like the >>>>4 for example), and also on my team page if I clicked season change, all players said all 0's except for that guy Lyons. I chalked it up to early season jitters by the system I guess. After regular season game 1, things look normal now
10/20/2017 10:25 PM
Player ratings problem Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.