Is it over?
11/10/2016 8:02 PM
Yes.
11/10/2016 9:03 PM
No, it is ongoing. Users are simply having to pay for it now.
11/10/2016 9:59 PM
Posted by vandydave on 11/10/2016 9:59:00 PM (view original):
Well, in beta, seble at least attempted to make changes. Here, we're apparently stuck with a malfunctioning system.
11/11/2016 8:57 AM
I cant get back to my team....
11/11/2016 11:10 AM
Posted by johnsensing on 11/11/2016 8:57:00 AM (view original):
Well, in beta, seble at least attempted to make changes. Here, we're apparently stuck with a malfunctioning system.
It's functioning great for my teams. How specifically is it malfunctioning for yours?
11/11/2016 11:47 AM
Posted by CoachSpud on 11/11/2016 11:47:00 AM (view original):
Posted by johnsensing on 11/11/2016 8:57:00 AM (view original):
It's functioning great for my teams. How specifically is it malfunctioning for yours?
Sigh, I'll feed the troll. Leaving aside whether all of the 3.0 changes were a good idea (I don't think they were, but that ship has sailed), the major issue, in my view is that the 2nd period recruiting system is messed up w/re EEs/job changes, for all the reasons stated in multiple threads, by multiple coaches -- there is a consensus (except from you) that changes need to be made, and multiple reasonable fixes have been proposed by multiple coaches (inc. no signings the first few periods of session 2, automatic unlocking of actions in session 2, lowering the value of APs so that coaches aren't punished in battles for allocating APs to "plan B" recruits). This problem was apparently made clear to the powers that be in beta, and has been repeatedly made clear to the new powers that be in 3.0, but they apparently don't care enough to do anything about it. That is a malfunction.
11/11/2016 12:11 PM
"there is a consensus (except from you) that changes need to be made ... This problem was apparently made clear to the powers that be in beta, and has been repeatedly made clear to the new powers that be in 3.0, but they apparently don't care enough to do anything about it. That is a malfunction."

Sigh, I'll ignore your unwarranted snark. As for your "consensus," there are a few loud posters, but whether that constitutes a consensus remains to be seen. In the poll thread that appeared this morning I analyzed matters objectively from the point of view of the game overall, and I don't intend to repeat it here. So far there appears to be a consensus in the WIS offices that the matter is being studied and changes will be made only if needed, and if that is their consensus I am on board with them.
11/11/2016 1:18 PM
The best part about this convo is I can't read certain parts of it and I'm still smiling! Ignore is your friend, John.
11/11/2016 1:58 PM
Posted by CoachSpud on 11/11/2016 1:18:00 PM (view original):
"there is a consensus (except from you) that changes need to be made ... This problem was apparently made clear to the powers that be in beta, and has been repeatedly made clear to the new powers that be in 3.0, but they apparently don't care enough to do anything about it. That is a malfunction."

Sigh, I'll ignore your unwarranted snark. As for your "consensus," there are a few loud posters, but whether that constitutes a consensus remains to be seen. In the poll thread that appeared this morning I analyzed matters objectively from the point of view of the game overall, and I don't intend to repeat it here. So far there appears to be a consensus in the WIS offices that the matter is being studied and changes will be made only if needed, and if that is their consensus I am on board with them.
Someone doesn't know what the word objectively means...
11/11/2016 2:06 PM
Look it up, if you have a dictionary.
11/11/2016 2:28 PM
Posted by vandydave on 11/11/2016 2:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by CoachSpud on 11/11/2016 1:18:00 PM (view original):

Someone doesn't know what the word objectively means...
Hahaha +100
11/11/2016 2:33 PM
Benis, don't just laugh at him. Maybe the poor guy doesn't have a dictionary. I can't help it if I use too many big words for him.
11/11/2016 2:36 PM
Okay seble.
11/11/2016 2:54 PM
Objective
1. (of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

Spending 3 months calling D1 coaches whiners who are afraid of D3 coaches 'stealing their candy' = not objective
11/11/2016 3:08 PM
1234 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.