Updating world rules Topic

Was told by CS that the World I'm in had to update its rules as they were "outdated" and would they would not enforce without an update, and all but told me they wouldn't enforce as is. An MWR was established, but never went anywhere because the commish before me kept going public, but I've worked hard to keep the league private. CS has been thoroughly non-helpful at every turn. Having to corral everyone for a 32-0 vote is some extra frustration.

Anyone ever have this before?
11/11/2016 10:30 AM
Yeah. Had an owner who refused to leave. WifS had updated their Fairplay Guidelines and refused to remove him as he didn't break "their" rules.

I refused to approve the world with him in it. Told the owners to elect a new commish if that was a problem. Eventually 25ish owners removed their teams and we sat 7-10 days while WifS decided what to do. They removed him and everyone rejoined.

I believe that's when they gave us the private world rules option.
11/11/2016 12:33 PM
Posted by rposborne on 11/11/2016 10:30:00 AM (view original):
Was told by CS that the World I'm in had to update its rules as they were "outdated" and would they would not enforce without an update, and all but told me they wouldn't enforce as is. An MWR was established, but never went anywhere because the commish before me kept going public, but I've worked hard to keep the league private. CS has been thoroughly non-helpful at every turn. Having to corral everyone for a 32-0 vote is some extra frustration.

Anyone ever have this before?
That's the down side to going public to fill.
11/11/2016 3:16 PM
Updating world rules Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.