GD Fair Play Guidlines Topic

Come on folks, it is just a game.

That being said:

1. You are a douchbag if you need to collude to win the internets trophy for WIS.

2. You are a douchbag if you do stuff like this:

So with all that being said, I did send over a message to my region mate to see if he wanted to split all of the northwest recruits. We didn't do it but we could have. No one would have known.

I also offered to play an elite if he let me snag a recruit in his area (there were literally zero within 360 miles). He did not.

Morale of the story...don't be a douchbag.

nitros

2/10/2017 4:25 PM
the best idea i have is keep it on the field

hire a recruiter

rem when zee chermans said they didn't know where their neighbors were going or why they traveled in cattle cars

who am i to question union pacific

just get me my players on time

2/10/2017 4:26 PM
I have had non verbal recruiting deals. I was at Florida and I coach was at Miami. We didn't bother recruiting for players close to each other's school and only battled for kids in the middle of Florida. Gentleman's agreement to save funds for other battles.
2/10/2017 4:37 PM
Sounds logical to me.
2/10/2017 4:41 PM
The only way to prevent it is to make sure your auto polocy covers you for collusion !
2/10/2017 5:34 PM
“Second, there is a lot more deals going on than what is public knowledge.”

Of course.
2/11/2017 2:32 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 12
GD Fair Play Guidlines Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.