when do freshmen turn into sophomores etc relative to the timeline and coaching changes

does the redshirt designation disappear at the same time

when in the offseason do I get a chance to rescind scholarships

also, is it true that I won't get back a quarter of my this year leftover recruiting budget next year if i let my assistants fill a slot this year
11/13/2016 12:36 PM (edited)
After all of the play-off/bowl games have been played, there is a 3-day job change period where current coaches can apply for other coaching jobs. During this time you can rescind up to 3 scholarships. It is advisable to only rescind scholarships that the SIM or another coach has signed.

After this 3 day job change period is over, then the season will roll over to the next, at which time your existing players will move up to the next year (freshman to soph, etc) and your seniors drop off your roster. And this is when the existing redshirt designations go away.

Yes, if you let the SIM fill one of your roster spots, you will not be able to carry any of your recruiting money over to the next season.
11/13/2016 12:58 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.