i know options are limited in D3 with setting your lineup but is there a way to set your 3-4 defense up with putting the highest rated players in the right position? (i know confusing)
if i have a guy that is a better dt than de, how would i make sure he is playing dt?
same thing with cb and s and ilb and olb?
11/14/2016 10:26 AM
DB1 = CB1
DB2 = CB2
DB3 = FS
DB4 = SS

LB1 = LOLB
LB2 = ROLB
LB3 = LILB
LB4 = RILB

DL1 = LDE
DL2 = RDE
DL3 = NT

You can set your depth chart up to match this. However, when the subs come in, this will get all out of whack. Good luck and I hope this helps.

ps
This is if you are looking at the 3-4 formation on the page. Real life would be different on R and L
11/14/2016 11:08 AM
I would just put the players in order of their quality .
There are things that might vary that for me: Their potential(if one of them is lousy but has higher numbers I would probably put a High Potential guy there to grow), Their WE(same reasoning as Potential).
11/14/2016 11:36 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.