Scheduling for SOS Challenge Season 127 Topic

Reached out to naskin and haven't heard back. Hopefully he's OK with this. I took OP's data, adjusted the teams up and down, added Northern Iowa, dropped Sam Houston, and tried to come up with a schedule. Apologies for any errors. Post will follow with leagues some time today.

I love this aspect of Wilkinson world. Schedule is below:

Team Week 2 Opponent Week 2 location Week 3 Opponent Week 3 location Week 4 Opponent Week 4 location
Tennessee Tech NAU Home Jacksonville State TBD Texas St. Away
NAU Tennessee Tech Away Texas State TBD Jacksonville St Home
Jacksonville State Texas State Home Tennessee Tech TBD NAU Away
Texas State Jacksonville Ste Away NAU TBD Tennessee Tech Home
Sacred Heart Youngstown State Home Eastern Illinois Home Howard Away
Youngstown State Sacred Heart Away Howard Home Eastern Illinois Away
Eastern Illinois Howard Home Sacred Heart Away Youngstown State Home
Howard Eastern Illinois Away Youngstown St Away Sacred Heart Home
Holy Cross Albany Home Maine Home Marist Away
Albany Holy Cross Away Marist Home Maine Away
Maine Marist Home Holy Cross Away Albany Home
Marist Maine Away Albany Home Holy Cross Home
Savannah St San Diego Home St. Mary's Home Northwestern State Away
San Diego Savannah St. Away Northwestern State Home St. Mary's Away
St. Mary's Northwestern State Home Savannah State Away San Diego Home
Northwestern State St. Mary's Away San Diego Home Savannah St. Home
Portland St Missouri St Home Texas Southern Home Northern Iowa Away
Texas Southern Northern Iowa Away Portland St Home Missouri St Away
Missouri St Northwestern State Home Northern Iowa Away Texas Southern Home
Northern Iowa Texas Southern Away Missouri St Away Portland St Home
11/14/2016 3:47 PM
Hi, NWSU versus San Diego you have us both as the Home team.
11/14/2016 6:31 PM
Thanks for pulling this together mraston!
11/14/2016 7:22 PM
Sorry badaxe. It should be a home game for San Diego as he has away games for the other two.
11/14/2016 8:16 PM
Texas Southern and I are both away for week 2 and I have the same problem against Mizzou St in Week 3. Advice?

Disregard, since Mizzou St and I are in the same conference and I don't have control over that one, I just made sure that after accepting Portland St's invite, i had one home and one away for sure.
11/15/2016 5:53 AM (edited)
Thanks so much OP and mraston! Sorry I've been missing the last couple of weeks... had a trip to Belgium and was just totally swamped with work. I'm back home, and my work stacked up here so I've been playing catchup both at work and around the house.

If I can't handle in future seasons, I'll reach out sooner. I apologize to everyone for not setting things up ahead of time!
11/15/2016 1:55 PM
Posted by naskin on 11/15/2016 1:55:00 PM (view original):
Thanks so much OP and mraston! Sorry I've been missing the last couple of weeks... had a trip to Belgium and was just totally swamped with work. I'm back home, and my work stacked up here so I've been playing catchup both at work and around the house.

If I can't handle in future seasons, I'll reach out sooner. I apologize to everyone for not setting things up ahead of time!
No worries. We're happy to help. I really enjoy the format of this. Then again, it helps when I haven't been unseated yet.
11/15/2016 5:57 PM
I apologize for the short term doing this, but I think this will be my last season at UNI, barring an epic playoff run. Even with just a season of doing it, I had a blast getting set up against some top-tier competition. Maybe I'll be able to rejoin at whatever school I end up with next.
12/9/2016 2:51 PM
Scheduling for SOS Challenge Season 127 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.