Saving Game Plan By Opponents Topic

Hi, I am a few seasons in now, yet I find myself still learning and trying to figure what works best. I do have data on how well or poor my team preforms against different Defenses. When I set up my Player Game Plan, there is an option to save by defense or all defense by default. I can't seem to do that when setting my Team Game Plan. I'm splitting practice two defense and two offenses. Does anyone know my Game Plan I select can be saved based on the Gameplan my Opponent has? Seems very repetitive day to day. If this seems unclear anywhere please correct me. Its getting pretty late for me. Thanks for any input you may have.

MoneyShot21
11/15/2016 6:52 PM
Can't save by team per se but can set up multiple defensive formations and just call them by the team you are playing and change to that formation each game.
11/17/2016 5:10 PM
Saving Game Plan By Opponents Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.