Limit number of players you can place on waivers? Topic

In my Buckner/Feller league, there are a handful of Franchises that will place their whole team on waivers at once with automatically revoke. Since other franchises can only make 2 daily claims, so many players end up with a clear status, that would never happen in real life.
11/16/2016 12:02 PM
At least limit the number of auto revokes you can place a season. This is ridiculous.
11/16/2016 12:03 PM
Major league teams often place a large number of players on waivers after the trade deadline in order to have guys pass through just to have the option of possibly making a deal. Even stars are placed on there in hope that they slip through.
11/17/2016 6:57 AM
Posted by Seventy_77 on 11/17/2016 6:57:00 AM (view original):
Major league teams often place a large number of players on waivers after the trade deadline in order to have guys pass through just to have the option of possibly making a deal. Even stars are placed on there in hope that they slip through.
But are other teams allowed to only make two claims a day, making it easy for them to get most of them through?
11/18/2016 9:22 AM
While I won't agree or disagree with your original premise, how are you being harmed?

I flood the WW and seldom trade anyone. I often claim 2nd level guys because I know the 23 people in front of me are claiming top level. So there has to be a reason you hate this. What is it?
11/18/2016 9:54 AM
Limit number of players you can place on waivers? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.