4 of 5 and 3 in a row....

I call that dialed in, grata to OP as well...
11/16/2016 3:18 PM
Absolutely, congrats Pete
11/16/2016 7:08 PM
Atta boy Pete. Congrats.
11/16/2016 8:57 PM
Well done, Pete!
11/17/2016 1:49 PM
Thank you guys, out of my 6 teams Wilkinson D1AA and Heisman D1A are the toughest overall places to play. You pretty much have to master every aspect of the game to even have a chance at the Championship here, and even then you still have to depend on a little help from the game engine and a little luck. I would like to say that OP is the thorn in my side in Wilkinson World, what a great competitor, but the fact is I feel like I tried to use a desert cactus for a tackling dummy every time a new season starts! I've got thorns sticking me everywhere lol. What I'm saying is, don't get the idea that winning is easy for me here just because I happen to be on a streak lately. Almost every game takes a lot of effort and I have been very fortunate to get some good breaks at just the right time to put me over the top. If we had played best 3 out of 4 I believe that Tennessee Tech would probably have won the Championship this season, I tip my hat to you OP for a great season and a good Championship game that could have gone either way.
11/19/2016 11:37 PM
Pete, just doing my job! ;) Congrats on besting me again!

i have much much more to say, but will wait until I'm back home. Wedding Saturday in the desert was great and am in Maui at the moment on my honeymoon, catching some weird looks from the wife! LoL!
11/26/2016 12:51 AM
Pete, you sir are the coach that everyone strives to be. You are the most difficult coach that I've encountered, to gameplan for; and I know that everytime a game of ours is approaching that it's time to punch in for work. I don't want to discount others, bkdries, cfbfan, tkechub, and babcick, amongst several others, have given me hours of heartache as well. But our battles seem to be at a higher level. I'll never give you an easy path, you can be sure of that, because my pride alone won't allow it. I know you would do the same for me. This season is going to be somewhat a reloading year for Tenn Tech, but I'll be damned if I don't think we have a sneaky championship run buried deep somewhere in my bag of tricks. You had one of those seasons where things go slightly awry mid-season. Just when everyone thinks you may be out, the bright lights come on for the playoffs and you storm your way to another trophy hoist! Next season I'm requesting that our games are played mid-afternoon in hopes that we catch you mid-nap!

Congrats again on another brilliant run!
12/1/2016 10:50 PM
And again in impressive fashion...nice job again.
12/21/2016 6:16 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.