8.5 years and 31 season taken away Topic

You can set up to get notifications in your email when you get site mail, so there would have been no reason not to check in. If it's the only team, it would obviously have something to do with that team.
11/30/2016 5:34 PM
While it's weird that this thread is bumped 12 days later by a guy with 2 posts, the outcome indicates there is a very good reason to check in.
11/30/2016 6:02 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/30/2016 6:02:00 PM (view original):
While it's weird that this thread is bumped 12 days later by a guy with 2 posts, the outcome indicates there is a very good reason to check in.
This... over and over again

No one is saying it doesn't suck (it does), BUT 2-3 weeks of self admitted neglect is what caused this issue. (ie: over a dozen other owners avoided this issue with minimal effort)

And I've lost teams in the past for the same reason (didn't check and got replaced), I was ****** but instantly realized it was myself I was upset with..... hoping you have that moment too
12/5/2016 12:57 PM
The offseason part is really the only bullshit here They shouldn't have removed him without making an effort to contact him before removing him, not after Everything after that is self-inflicted.
12/10/2016 9:36 AM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8
8.5 years and 31 season taken away Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.