I just took over a D-III school. My season just started. Should I play the players I recruited over the SIM players on the roster? Or should I play the best players and try to win games?
11/18/2016 6:14 PM
I would say play the best players you have, try to get wins. More wins equals better vision, better vision lets you see better players to recruit. I wouldn't say stick at Div 3 for too long though, unless thats where you really want to be. Move up as soon as you can.
11/18/2016 6:25 PM
You have taken on a horrible d3 team. That can be a good thing.
Although I would rather see you do it in d2 or above where you can at least learn the use of Advanced settings. They can make a big difference in how your team does things and how you enjoy the game.
A horrible team can be a good thing because you can learn how to build a winning team from nothing. And if you make mistakes with a bad team, how much can it hurt them since they already suck :).
PS: I was the guy who had your d2 team before you took it. My alternate ID is Cryptkeeper :).
11/18/2016 7:57 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.