EE's and tweaks: brainstorm, not sh** storm Topic

Sorry to hear that you have recently gotten cataracts. Perhaps you could just enlarge the page on your screen.

I have seen several good cases made for leaving EE's alone until we know how they play out as the game is currently written... until we know how they play out as the game is currently written ... until we know how they play out as the game is currently written. Until then, even half measures are not needed. I think WIS shares that viewpoint.
11/19/2016 6:30 PM
This is a minor one, but why not allow exhibition scheduling during the previous year, or at least as soon as the players come to your team. Right now, I think it's 20 hours, and I am afraid to schedule humans in case they are not paying attention. Why not just allow exhibition scheduling during the previous season - I see no downside to that.
11/20/2016 10:25 AM
I also think that it is very difficult to change jobs.

I think when a player signs up for a new team (new coach signup), they should be able to take over that team after the current season ends, but before the second session of recruiting, so they can start to build their team. Right now, you are stuck with that team for a whole season, and it would be nice to start right away. In 2.0 you would sign up for a team, and then you would get to recruit.
11/20/2016 10:28 AM
Posted by CoachSpud on 11/19/2016 6:30:00 PM (view original):
Sorry to hear that you have recently gotten cataracts. Perhaps you could just enlarge the page on your screen.

I have seen several good cases made for leaving EE's alone until we know how they play out as the game is currently written... until we know how they play out as the game is currently written ... until we know how they play out as the game is currently written. Until then, even half measures are not needed. I think WIS shares that viewpoint.
hilarious that Spud thinks he knows better than someone with cataracts how best to handle his vision issues
11/20/2016 6:18 PM
Posted by chapelhillne on 11/20/2016 10:25:00 AM (view original):
This is a minor one, but why not allow exhibition scheduling during the previous year, or at least as soon as the players come to your team. Right now, I think it's 20 hours, and I am afraid to schedule humans in case they are not paying attention. Why not just allow exhibition scheduling during the previous season - I see no downside to that.
really wish there could be something better here - 20 hours is waay too short for this - judged on the basis of the goal of making the game fun and not work
11/20/2016 6:19 PM
◂ Prev 12
EE's and tweaks: brainstorm, not sh** storm Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.