Distance and Whenever Topic

So I perhaps got most royally screwed in the first season of 3.0 in Allen. All of the top local guys had "far from home" as preference, and most of my targets were "whenever" and none signed until the 2nd period. So my priorities were screwed by latecoming coaches and Div II on the low-level guys.

My questions here concern these two factors. Have they changed? Because we have all heard that "whenever" was modified. Is that in effect now? So that it is more 50/50? And I also heard that top 100 recruits weren't going to have far away distance preferences anymore. Do any of you remember that? Is that supposed to have happened?
11/19/2016 8:02 PM
Because we have all heard that "whenever" was modified. Is that in effect now? So that it is more 50/50?

Yeah, I think so. I also think people are not wanting it to go back to what is was because of EE.

And I also heard that top 100 recruits weren't going to have far away distance preferences anymore. Do any of you remember that?

It was "wants a rebuild" not "far from home" IIRC.
11/19/2016 8:59 PM
From Critical News:

"We've worked to make the recruit preferences smarter and make more sense. Some of the changes focused on the top recruits while others affected them all. For example, most top recruits will now want success. Most of those wanting success will also want a strong conference while those favoring a rebuild will have no preference. Most top recruits will not care about distance now. Most recruits wanting a rebuild are going to also want to play. There aren't any absolutes as we still want the occasional recruit having some odd preferences."
11/20/2016 10:32 AM
Yeah, thanks koop, that's what I thought about distance preferences.
11/20/2016 4:58 PM
Distance and Whenever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.