suggestion about "news" Topic

currently, the news about EE's disappears rather quickly as one moves into recruiting. Since the EE players remain on rosters - unlike 2.0 where they disappeared when EE was announced - there is now no way to go back during recruiting to see how many EEs a school has lost and who it was. (Unless I missing some way to tell)

Would be useful to retain that news throughout the 2nd recruiting phase so one could tell how many EEs a potential contender for a player had

OR, we'll need to start copying and saving that news - which would have made sense in a simulation game a dozen years ago. The game should make such info - which was public - retrievable.
11/20/2016 10:55 AM
I noticed that too, fd. Great class at Maryland. Nice work.
11/20/2016 11:03 AM
They don't want you to know who has lost the EEs easily. Just like they don't llist all the players considering another team and do not make that available either. They don't want recruiting a calculation about who does and does not have money.
11/20/2016 4:27 PM
Posted by hughesjr on 11/20/2016 4:27:00 PM (view original):
They don't want you to know who has lost the EEs easily. Just like they don't llist all the players considering another team and do not make that available either. They don't want recruiting a calculation about who does and does not have money.
I second this thought. This would be and is an assist in recruiting battles to those losing an EE. I for one both love and hate not knowing an opponent's AP level. When I win one against a foe because he could not spend as many I like it. When the shoe is on the other foot , I do not. That is how recruiting should be. Risk versus reward.
11/20/2016 4:40 PM
I lose track of what topics people think should be more transparent and which they think should be less transparent
11/20/2016 6:01 PM
suggestion about "news" Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.