Good D3/D2 Conference? Topic

Looking for a rebuild in a good, active conference in D3, maybe D2 in the two worlds where I'd qualify. Currently have a team in Allen (hopefully moving to a D1 school next season), but I'd like a lower level team that I can build up. Looking for a somewhat full conference with active owners. Any suggestions?
11/20/2016 12:52 PM
Come to USA S in Phelan! We have the top D3 conference and some really good coaches there. There are currently 3 teams open and signups should be starting soon.
11/20/2016 12:58 PM
We have 11 from MG in HBD in the Little East-Smith. All teams are currently human, one outsider snuck in while we were signing up, and most of us intend to play 2-4 more seasons to see if it keeps our interest. There might be an opening after the season.
11/20/2016 1:08 PM
The Califonrnia D2 conference in Tark is nearly full.
11/20/2016 2:28 PM
Posted by Benis on 11/20/2016 12:58:00 PM (view original):
Come to USA S in Phelan! We have the top D3 conference and some really good coaches there. There are currently 3 teams open and signups should be starting soon.
I'm in! I hope you guys don't mind answering questions, I'll probably be overmatched for a little while.
11/20/2016 2:40 PM
Posted by mbriese on 11/20/2016 2:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 11/20/2016 12:58:00 PM (view original):
I'm in! I hope you guys don't mind answering questions, I'll probably be overmatched for a little while.
Nice! Yeah definitely ask questions. There are some really good coaches in our conference. We had 3 Final Four teams last season. So you might struggle a bit in the beginning but stick with it. It took me several seasons before I turned CNU around.

Feel free to sitemail me too.
11/20/2016 2:52 PM (edited)
Good D3/D2 Conference? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.