Reputation loss for cutting simmy's players? Topic

Yes or no?
11/20/2016 1:17 PM
I have not had any reputation loss I can see for cutting any players during the second recruiting cycle. I have cut as many as 3 SIM and 2 other human coached players with no observable effects on my reputation. (I was at A+ and stayed at A+).

I have not cut anyone that I recruited.
11/20/2016 4:21 PM
I'm sure I read that you lose no rep points for cutting players you did not recruit. No idea where I read it but I did.
11/20/2016 4:34 PM
Thanks guys!
11/21/2016 10:29 AM
But players signed by sim in the first session before you take over a team show up signed by you. Are these answers accounting for that? It's a bug I know they're aware of, but we may need to send in tickets until it's fixed.
11/21/2016 10:35 AM
Posted by shoe3 on 11/21/2016 10:35:00 AM (view original):
But players signed by sim in the first session before you take over a team show up signed by you. Are these answers accounting for that? It's a bug I know they're aware of, but we may need to send in tickets until it's fixed.
I would think that THOSE specific players would count against you. But you can't cut them when you get there anyway (until the next season). There is no way I see to cut someone signed in the first session during the second session (they are not yet on your roster in the second session).
11/21/2016 11:31 AM
Reputation loss for cutting simmy's players? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.