Scouting question Topic

If I don't have enough scouting funds to scout a kid to level 4 what are my options in trying to sign this kid?
11/20/2016 3:50 PM
They remain the same. You can sign players from Level 1 scouting on. You just have less information than if you scout to Level 4. Once you've discovered a player, it's attention points and recruitiing efforts that matter. That's where management of the recruiting budget becomes critical.
11/20/2016 4:00 PM
Thanks
11/20/2016 4:16 PM
Posted by rsvphr on 11/20/2016 4:00:00 PM (view original):
They remain the same. You can sign players from Level 1 scouting on. You just have less information than if you scout to Level 4. Once you've discovered a player, it's attention points and recruitiing efforts that matter. That's where management of the recruiting budget becomes critical.
Exactly .. not scouting a guy to level 4 only means you do not have as much info as you can have about his potential, etc. before you sign him. You can sign anyone you can see by unlocking the Offer Scholarship action using APs.
11/20/2016 4:17 PM
OK that is what I thought
11/20/2016 8:41 PM
Scouting question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.