division 3 practice minutes Topic

how many minutes is good for practice formations. I use 2 offense and 2 defense special teams about 50 minutes
11/20/2016 11:47 PM
I do 1 offensive formation (I-Form) and 2 defensive formations (4-3, Nickel) at 10 minutes each. For Special Teams I recently upped it to 12 minutes because I've been giving up a lot of kickoff and punt returns for TDs, so I'm trying that out. At D-IA I just upped my special teams to 22 minutes, but at D3 it's all about player growth IMO.
11/21/2016 12:40 AM
FYI on one of my teams that I just acquired this season, I put 10 minutes on Pro Set, and 5 minutes on Trips. One of the freshmen I recruited started with a rating of 17 for both formations. 8 games into the season, his Pro Set rating has gained 12 points, and his Trips rating has gained 10 points. His GPA is 2.7.
11/21/2016 10:46 AM
division 3 practice minutes Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.