Records inaccuracies Topic

Not that we needed another reason to think that WIS doesn't care, but I recently won the last 48 games of the regular season in an open league, which is the 2nd best all time. It didn't go up in the record books at the right time so I submitted a ticket asking what was up. 10 days later, with no response, I sent another message and got the reply that "it should have been updated, and we don't know why it hasn't been." I have asked them if they can manually update it, but they haven't responded in the last week.

Anyways, who knows what records haven't been updated into the record books. From now on, I think it's pretty safe to say that all records are suspect.
11/22/2016 10:14 AM
Quality.
11/22/2016 11:03 PM
Records inaccuracies Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.