Pulled scholarship Topic

Hey guys, I appoligize if this has already been addressed (and I'm sure it has) but I accidently pulled a scholarship from a guy yesterday in recruiting, I kept attention points on him to hopefully reorder but the meter isn't rising in able to offer again. What do I need to do, I really wanted the recruit!
11/23/2016 7:34 AM
Posted by matt58vt on 11/23/2016 7:35:00 AM (view original):
Hey guys, I appoligize if this has already been addressed (and I'm sure it has) but I accidently pulled a scholarship from a guy yesterday in recruiting, I kept attention points on him to hopefully reorder but the meter isn't rising in able to offer again. What do I need to do, I really wanted the recruit!
You might be screwed. Seble made it very hard to come back from if you pull a scholly offer.

Maybe send in a ticket if it just happened. probably your only shot even if its a long one.
11/23/2016 9:06 AM
Move on.
You are definitely screwed.
11/23/2016 9:16 AM
If you figure it out early enough (before it is processed), you can go to the recruit's history and withdraw the action.

The purpose for making it harsh is to prevent over offering a scholarship (since they have massive free recruiting value), then taking it away to still have a backup recruit still considering you. He wanted there to be a net negative in pulling an offer, not just taking away the value added. I like it in theory and in principle. But, in practice, this sometimes happens (accidental pulling). I did it one time since I started 3.0 recruiting as well. Luckily, I figured it out before it was processed.
11/23/2016 9:40 AM (edited)
Yes - I would send a ticket, and maybe they will help you out.
11/23/2016 10:09 AM
Move on. You are most definitely screwed, unless you're a D1 recruiting a D3 walkon type player. Your chances of them helping you out of an accidental recruiting mistake are pretty near to zero, and, if you intentionally pulled the plug on the kid, CS definitely will not step in. Chalk it up as a learning experience and move on as quickly as possible.
11/24/2016 12:34 PM
Depends on prestige.
11/25/2016 9:17 PM
Pulled scholarship Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.