Coaches Chat with bkdries Topic

11/23/2016 9:04 AM
This is a great interview!

I'm not trying to brag on myself or anything...but I do want to take a moment to thank bkdries. Whenever I call out a coach on the podcast, I'm never doing it to be mean or to pick on someone; it's always in hopes that the coach improves.

Again, I don't want to take credit for your success bkdries (I couldn't even justify that since I have yet to win a championship) but I do want to thank you for allowing the podcast to influence you. It's easy, and often justified, to listen to the podcast and get in a defensive state. However, I appreciate you letting things sink in and taking the time to perfect your craft. You're a great coach and I'm sure we'll see your name reappear in the NC game soon.
11/23/2016 9:13 AM
Thanks mraston!
11/23/2016 10:56 AM
I always enjoy reading these. Happy to see Kensei tagged next. He answered some questions I had when I took over his South Carolina team in Leahy.
11/23/2016 11:55 AM
Coaches Chat with bkdries Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.