Naismith exhibition Topic

Quick inquiry for anyone in Naismith world...

Did anyone's team improve after today's first exhibition game? My entire roster of players had nobody gain a single point in any attribute category (even the ones that went down in the offseason) after today's game. Pretty sure that's a first in 130ish seasons that I've never had a single player improve ANYWHERE after an exhibition game.

11/23/2016 4:01 PM
Okay, scanning a few rosters, I found cases of individual players gaining like a point of durability here or a point of something else there, but its largely zeros across the board for people. Definitely not the landscape one would expect after the first exhibition game when traditionally only the new bodies on the roster were 0's and most returning players gained back a point or three that were lost in the offseason in various stats.

Ticket submitted just in case.
11/23/2016 4:14 PM
There was comment to the same effect in the beta forums, and it turned out to be okay.
11/23/2016 4:39 PM
There was a change in the display on certain screens between truncated and rounded numbers. There was some effect on how it shows "+1" for instance. Not sure whether it is simply going, say, Current - season initial > 0.5 displays as +1; while < 0.5 displays as "0", but that would explain some of it.

I doubt the underlying information is any different.
11/23/2016 4:55 PM
I had just one point of improvement by one player. BUT, I recall some similar display thing in the beta and was convinced it wasnt a real diffeence
11/23/2016 5:30 PM
speaking of exhibitions, the very very narrow window to schedule exhibs seems stupid
11/23/2016 5:31 PM
Naismith exhibition Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.