Happy Thanksgiving -- HD style Topic

Just wanted to wish Happy Thanksgiving to the HD community in general. Hope you all have a good day with family or friends (or a peaceful day out in the middle of nowhere with your dogs, if that's more your style...I feel you!)

Gonna give a shout-out here to say I'm thankful for all my fellow coaches in Naismith GLV..we've spent many, many seasons clobbering each other but there's never been any feelings of animosity to spoil the vibe there. I'm thankful for chapel for all the work he's done on his own getting the game guide together for 3.0 when it positively wasn't his job to do. I'm thankful for guys like al and spasticity who worked me over season after season when I was in leagues with them but were always friendly, helped me get better and just made the game fun while kicking your teeth in season after season.

Safe travels and best wishes for the holiday to all!!
11/23/2016 8:59 PM
Posted by rednu on 11/23/2016 8:59:00 PM (view original):
Just wanted to wish Happy Thanksgiving to the HD community in general. Hope you all have a good day with family or friends (or a peaceful day out in the middle of nowhere with your dogs, if that's more your style...I feel you!)

Gonna give a shout-out here to say I'm thankful for all my fellow coaches in Naismith GLV..we've spent many, many seasons clobbering each other but there's never been any feelings of animosity to spoil the vibe there. I'm thankful for chapel for all the work he's done on his own getting the game guide together for 3.0 when it positively wasn't his job to do. I'm thankful for guys like al and spasticity who worked me over season after season when I was in leagues with them but were always friendly, helped me get better and just made the game fun while kicking your teeth in season after season.

Thanks, happy thanksgiving to you to.
11/23/2016 9:08 PM

That's a nice sentiment, rednu. Happy Thanksgiving to you and to all.
11/23/2016 9:10 PM
I wonder what my family will say when I mention that I quit several of my coaching jobs?

safe and happy holiday to all - and let us each be thankful for the blessings we have in our lives - and a better tomorrow
11/23/2016 10:15 PM

I never knew what to do when someone told me "safe travels" when flying.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the rest of the HD community.
11/23/2016 10:27 PM
Happy Thanksgiving -- HD style Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.