Scheduling non-conference games Topic

I forgot to schedule my non-conference games up until 15 minutes ago, the conference tournament ended today (now yesterday) at 2:00. I always thought that you could schedule non-conference games up until the Post season games actually start. Turns out it's until 12:00 on the day postseason games start, so I was able to schedule 2 games, but then 12:00 hit and I wasn't able to schedule any more. Sucks for me, I was finally going to have a good season with my Hawaii team, but a bad SOS is going to hurt. It's the way the game is built, idk if it changed under the update or something, but I always thought it was fact that you could schedule up until the games actually sim.
11/24/2016 12:17 AM
I don't remember what it used to be but the world schedule tells you when the deadline is to schedule noncon games.
11/24/2016 7:51 AM
Scheduling non-conference games Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.