WHAT ARE YOU EATING Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
let me start by saying that if you are diabetic or pre -diabetic these are the fruits to eat - the berries.....strawberries...blueberries...rasberries and blackberries.......watermelon and kiwi..are good too....the rest are bad esp mangos and bananas.........eating the banned fruits will screw with your health...believe it or not, high on the list of bad fruits for sugar issues are apples..grapes and my favorite..cherries.
11/25/2016 3:45 PM (edited)
Reuben sandwich and Ouisconsing Red Ale
11/27/2016 12:35 AM
Pumpkin Pie
11/27/2016 12:56 AM
had my 3rd thanksgiving last night made ribeyes 3 kinds of shrimp battered and fried scampi and cocktail parmesan potatoes and French bread easily the best one
11/27/2016 7:12 AM
peanuts, ballpark franks, and beer
11/27/2016 9:45 AM
i used to love cutting up hebrew national hot dogs......cooking them in baked beans with a little hot mustard thrown in...it was a hot dog casserole.
11/27/2016 10:28 AM
The super pretzel. It's a rule I have
every ball game, concert, wrestling event, whatever, gotta get a super pretzel.
11/27/2016 10:50 AM
if you want to cut down sugar it is best to cut out almost all asian food....vietnamese/chinese restaurants...i learned this the hard way.....sugar and sometimes loads in almost everything..even pho....white rice is a killer.
11/28/2016 9:15 AM
WHAT ARE YOU EATING Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.