Conference Awards Topic

Is there any way to access old All-Conference teams and conference awards? All I can find is the current season's.
11/25/2016 3:51 PM
There used to be a dropdown that took you to past awards, player ratings, all americans etc, but I don't know if it went as low as conference level awards. Now I can't seem to find it. I still see past rosters, but not awards. Can someone confirm if they took this out when 3.0 rolled out?
11/26/2016 10:46 PM (edited)
It would appear they've eliminated that feature. I'm currently in season 99, when I went to check season 98 for both conference and national awards, the list was totally wiped out. In the past, you could change the URL to the season number, but it no longer has that option.
11/26/2016 11:20 PM
Man that sucks. I was doing some tracking sort of thing and was going to include Honorable Mention players but I guess I won't be able to find it.. that kind of sucks.
11/27/2016 2:18 AM
That should provide this for conference awards and for recruiting classes.
11/27/2016 2:43 AM
Do they even rate recruiting classes any more? If so, it is posted for WAAAY too short a time. Heads up, WIS!
11/27/2016 10:53 AM
Conference Awards Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.