Recruiting Order Forumula Topic

Does anyone have an accurate measure of the food chain formula for programs?
As in a forumula that we can estimate how high we are on the food chain so we can use that to predict if we should go into a recruiting battle with another program that may not be as high as we think.

I assume they they look at wins the past 5 years, your conference that you're in, coaching history, your loyalty, your reputation, etc.
11/28/2016 7:07 PM
i think it's most recent 4 seasons, with heavier weight given to most recent seasons. conference doesn't matter, but does determine bowl money. coaching grades matter, but the amount is debatable... i don't consider it. coaching history doesn't matter beyond the recent school seasons.

personally, it IA, i usually just look to see if a team has recent success and how many scholarships they have open to get an idea of their budget. if you're with same team after few seasons you'll get a feel for how coaches around you recruit.

at unlv, you're probably best to go pretty conservative early. once the dust settles, you can look around within 1500 miles and find recruits considering simai cheaper than battling a human for a local.

also, check your school history, season 22 15-0 ROSE BOWL CHAMPIONS... REBELS CO-NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!
11/28/2016 7:38 PM
Posted by ebel331 on 11/28/2016 7:38:00 PM (view original):
i think it's most recent 4 seasons, with heavier weight given to most recent seasons. conference doesn't matter, but does determine bowl money. coaching grades matter, but the amount is debatable... i don't consider it. coaching history doesn't matter beyond the recent school seasons.

personally, it IA, i usually just look to see if a team has recent success and how many scholarships they have open to get an idea of their budget. if you're with same team after few seasons you'll get a feel for how coaches around you recruit.

at unlv, you're probably best to go pretty conservative early. once the dust settles, you can look around within 1500 miles and find recruits considering simai cheaper than battling a human for a local.

also, check your school history, season 22 15-0 ROSE BOWL CHAMPIONS... REBELS CO-NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!
Lol Co-national champions... I wish that was a thing I would then actually have an NC.
11/28/2016 8:55 PM
Recruiting Order Forumula Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.