Addicted Users #39 FULL Topic

Our WS in season 38 is just wrapping up and we are looking for hopefully only two quality owners to join us.
11/29/2016 11:24 AM
Both teams are in the AL, if you are interested in joining this great league please post here or sitemail me directly

Franchise Profile: Senators - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

12/3/2016 11:44 PM (edited)
Have been keeping an eye on things here after MWR mandated my exit last season. Would strongly consider returning with a different franchise. Of the two listed so far, would prefer Washington, but if others will become open, I'd look at them, too.
11/29/2016 9:52 PM
Very solid team left
Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

With only two new Owners you have a 50% shot at a $10 credit. and I would say this is the better of the two teams. Join today, play tomorrow.
12/5/2016 9:14 AM
Fantastic world, especially if you are looking to ramp up in level of competition.
12/5/2016 1:17 PM
full
12/5/2016 3:11 PM
Addicted Users #39 FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.