Looking to re-join Topic

Hello All, I have dabbled in this game from time to time and am thinking about getting back in and making a serious run at it. Is there a way to see the human population of the available worlds? Thanks in advance!
11/29/2016 2:13 PM
If you go to GDreports(dot)com and get into the G.U.E.S.S. Ratings area (select any world, the current season, and any division), you'll see a World Populations report option in the red banner menu area at the bottom of the screen. That should give you a good idea of the number of players in each world.

Or if you want to do it the direct and easy way, just click the link lyonzfan37 provided above.
11/29/2016 3:07 PM (edited)
Wilkinson is the world to join, but season just started
11/29/2016 3:50 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 11/29/2016 5:38:00 PM (view original):
Wait for Leahy. We're growing rapidly. Wilkinson and Leahy. Although Leahy has momentum.
Leahy is a fine world, but Wilkinson is where you want to be, especially if you aspire to be in D1AA or D1.

We have a weekly radio show, which CJ Sweat does an awesome job - take a listen. We also, have a website for the World, and you can follow us on Twitter (@WESPRN).

Come join us!

11/29/2016 10:17 PM
Wilkinson is a fine world, but it's new school. they use cell phones and such. screw china, grow an american pair. Leahy is your world
11/29/2016 10:25 PM
Posted by dankebe on 11/29/2016 2:13:00 PM (view original):
Hello All, I have dabbled in this game from time to time and am thinking about getting back in and making a serious run at it. Is there a way to see the human population of the available worlds? Thanks in advance!
Wilkerson has blogs and a twitter account and an extremely active forum as well as the most human coaches. All depends on what you are looking for. I would recommend checking out the Wilkerson forums and website and even listen to a show to help you decide if its for you.

Personally I almost dropped this game tell I found Wilkerson. All the user created content kept me playing and I even wrote some blogs because I wanted to apart of it more.
11/29/2016 10:45 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone!
11/30/2016 8:30 AM
Posted by truedevil33 on 11/29/2016 10:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dankebe on 11/29/2016 2:13:00 PM (view original):
Wilkerson has blogs and a twitter account and an extremely active forum as well as the most human coaches. All depends on what you are looking for. I would recommend checking out the Wilkerson forums and website and even listen to a show to help you decide if its for you.

Personally I almost dropped this game tell I found Wilkerson. All the user created content kept me playing and I even wrote some blogs because I wanted to apart of it more.
There's also no world in GD with the name, "Wilkerson." However, I believe you may be referring to the best world in all of WIS, "Wilkinson." :)
11/30/2016 10:06 AM
Wilk is good, Rockne is the classic beer that your Dad drank kind of good as well.
The first world, the Blatz world.
11/30/2016 10:12 AM
As much as I would like to join a very active world, I fear recruiting schedules will factor greatly into my decision.
11/30/2016 10:56 AM
Posted by dankebe on 11/30/2016 10:56:00 AM (view original):
As much as I would like to join a very active world, I fear recruiting schedules will factor greatly into my decision.
If you join two, Wilkinson and Rockne are great to manage together as the worlds nearly sync. Rockne's season ends on Tuesday, and Wilkinson regular season begins this Saturday.
11/30/2016 2:14 PM
Dankebe probably feels like those blue chip recruits that we send all those CVs to, lol. Good to be wanted:)
11/30/2016 2:21 PM
Leahy has the perfect recruiting schedule. We start on Sunday and end on Sunday.
11/30/2016 2:49 PM
12 Next ▸
Looking to re-join Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.