Redshirting Question Topic

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or something I just haven't seen. I redshirted a player with high WE. He didn't like it and WE dropped to 40 something. I reinstated him just to see if another freshman would accept it (his WE returned to normal). He didn't accept it either so I reinstated that player. I then redshirted the original player again and his WE dropped to something like 2. I feel like I've done this before without the additional lost WE but maybe I'm wrong. Has anyone seen this? Not sure if it makes a difference but this is DIII. I hope that makes sense.
11/29/2016 6:06 PM
Posted by jhil111 on 11/29/2016 6:06:00 PM (view original):
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or something I just haven't seen. I redshirted a player with high WE. He didn't like it and WE dropped to 40 something. I reinstated him just to see if another freshman would accept it (his WE returned to normal). He didn't accept it either so I reinstated that player. I then redshirted the original player again and his WE dropped to something like 2. I feel like I've done this before without the additional lost WE but maybe I'm wrong. Has anyone seen this? Not sure if it makes a difference but this is DIII. I hope that makes sense.
I think this is commonly known to happen. Can't unredshirt and then redshirt again.
11/29/2016 6:17 PM
Got it. Thanks.
11/29/2016 6:22 PM
Posted by jhil111 on 11/29/2016 6:22:00 PM (view original):
Got it. Thanks.
Did you take off the RS and did his WE go back up again?
11/29/2016 6:29 PM
Yep. Went back to normal both times I removed it.
11/29/2016 6:36 PM
This was a change some time ago to prevent people from continuously trying to redshirt a player until he accepted. In the old days, some players would eventually take the redshirt after multiple attempts. Currently if the player rejects a redshirt, he will always reject it.
11/29/2016 7:21 PM
Redshirting Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.