what world should I join??? Topic

Posted by Trentonjoe on 12/22/2016 7:19:00 PM (view original):
What's going on at Miles, Wardo? I thought we were taking them in the right direction after last season. You seemed to hit a speed bump on the highway of progress.
I know, I was running 8 man lineup through the non conference this season. I had to add more depth and I think this was a problem. I am now running 12 man lineup which I think is strange I ran a 9 man lineup last season and won a conference tourney. I didn't lose that many guys.
12/22/2016 8:39 PM (edited)
Eight man lineups are hard to do, really well built teams can pull it off using zone but it's a fatigue nightmare for your team. You might want to take a 3FGA every now and then as well....
12/22/2016 9:13 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 12/22/2016 9:13:00 PM (view original):
Eight man lineups are hard to do, really well built teams can pull it off using zone but it's a fatigue nightmare for your team. You might want to take a 3FGA every now and then as well....
I also had my first ever injury. The message I got said Ashley Ester was at 90%. So I kept him on his bench role.
I should be fine in conference play the other veteran coach is having a 1-5 season in non conference. So he'll have to go through 2 human coaches to get through a bad start in the non conference to win a conference championship. I have to go through 2 human coaches to but it isn't like they are both veteran coaches in the conference. More than likely I will be in the conference championship against Kentucky State.
12/22/2016 9:22 PM
You need to cut the guy with a WE of 1 as soon as you can. He's not good enough to play D4 and will only get worse over time.
12/23/2016 7:24 AM
Posted by darnoc29099 on 12/23/2016 7:24:00 AM (view original):
You need to cut the guy with a WE of 1 as soon as you can. He's not good enough to play D4 and will only get worse over time.
I have a guy of 1 we? Did I miss him is he my walk on?
12/23/2016 7:52 AM
Posted by darnoc29099 on 12/23/2016 7:24:00 AM (view original):
I can't cut him untill the 3rd recruting session or two seasons from now. Either way I am trying to go to Unc Wilmington and rebuild that program next season.
12/23/2016 7:57 AM
Very suspect loyalty Wardo, I thought your plan was to become the best ever coach at Miles? You have one mildly successful season and now you are looking to bail? That doesn't smell right.......

You have to stop writing checks you don't intend to cash or you're going to lose respect on the boards, man. Mean what you say and say what you mean!
12/23/2016 12:57 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 12/23/2016 12:57:00 PM (view original):
Very suspect loyalty Wardo, I thought your plan was to become the best ever coach at Miles? You have one mildly successful season and now you are looking to bail? That doesn't smell right.......

You have to stop writing checks you don't intend to cash or you're going to lose respect on the boards, man. Mean what you say and say what you mean!
No that wasn't my plan I can also go low div 1 and finish getting my winning record. I am about done with rebuilding Miles. I am a program builder and I leave programs in better positions before I was there.

The plan was to stay at Miles for 10 seasons. I am currently at 4 next season will be 5. I have heard of people qualifying after 5 seasons to low major div 1 and stay there for about 20 seasons I think is the so called trap of div1. So I am looking to implement UNC Wilmington to become the power house of CAA and then recruit people and advertise from there. I would rather have the experience of low div 1 before jumping big 6 straight on.
12/23/2016 2:20 PM
I dunno, Wardo, Miles looks like they're in for a long season! I don't suspect you'll have much in the way of job offers.
12/23/2016 2:30 PM
"I am a program builder and I leave programs in better positions before I was there. "

I think you need to honestly reevaluate that statement. You left Chowan on a 60+ game losing streak and you've only had one double digit RPI season at Miles. You've done better at Miles than Chowan but you haven't objectively left in a better position.

You are going to getting destroyed in D1 if you don't get better at the game.
12/23/2016 9:35 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 12/23/2016 9:35:00 PM (view original):
"I am a program builder and I leave programs in better positions before I was there. "

I think you need to honestly reevaluate that statement. You left Chowan on a 60+ game losing streak and you've only had one double digit RPI season at Miles. You've done better at Miles than Chowan but you haven't objectively left in a better position.

You are going to getting destroyed in D1 if you don't get better at the game.
"Chowan but you haven't objectively left in a better position." That's why I am considering a qualified mentor but need to see their specalize expertise. I didn't leave Chowan in a better situation and would've stayed and finish rebuilding if not that 3.0 was rolled out.
12/23/2016 9:40 PM
Benis is a very solid coach.....
12/23/2016 9:45 PM
This is a great site for online help as well

http://www.chatzy.com/44120274728279
12/23/2016 9:47 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 12/23/2016 9:47:00 PM (view original):
This is a great site for online help as well

http://www.chatzy.com/44120274728279
Oh Boy!
12/23/2016 10:04 PM
◂ Prev 12
what world should I join??? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.